Contact Us: 09-5328942
Welcome to BodyFit Physiotherapy in Howick. This is our official website. Here you will find all the information you need to know about us and our practice.
We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding physiotherapy service with a focus on personal care. We take personal responsibility for your injury and helping you recover from it. Anything short of excellent is not good enough for us.
That's why we offer you our personal guarantee: "You Will Be Absolutely Blown Away By An Outstanding Level Of Physiotherapy Care You Receive During Your Visit Or We Will Give You A Full Refund Of Your Fees!"
BodyFit Physiotherapy Clinic located inside the Howick Recreation Centre is focused on providing professional, affordable, patient-oriented physiotherapy and rehabilitation service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
When you visit BodyFit Physiotherapy in Howick, you will receive the upmost professional and caring treatment. After we identify the problem, we will work to make you feel the best you possibly can.
Do you suffer from that debilitating neck or back pain or need help with that annoying sports injury that stops you from returning back on the field? Or maybe you have a work-related injury that urgently needs fixing?...
...WE CAN HELP!
We provide a wide range of professional physiotherapy services including:
- Professional management of sports, work and general injuries
- Treatment of neck, back and joint pain
- Manual therapy
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Great gym rehab facilities available
- Muscle balance assessment
Physiotherapy can help to improve your well-being and speed up your recovery whether it is an old niggle or you have recently suffered an acute injury!
We are registered with ACC and our physiotherapy service charges are very affordable.
We also stock a range of physiotherapy/sports medicine products including strapping tape and knee/ankle braces. Please phone to make an enquiry.
10 Reasons to Choose BodyFit Physiotherapy Howick:
1. The outstanding quality of our services is GUARANTEED. This means that if at any stage you are not fully satisfied with the physiotherapy service you received you will get a full refund of your fees and the next appointment FREE of charge;
2. Guarantee #2: if at any stage of your treatment you would like a second opinion from another physiotherapist, we will immediately organise this for you. There are two experienced physiotherapists at BodyFit and, therefore, we can organise this for you at your convenient time;
3. Our physiotherapists continuously undertake professional development courses. We pride ourselves on using clinically proven, evidence-based treatment techniques whenever possible. Our physiotherapists regularly review the latest medical research to keep our knowledge up-to-date. This is so important in the modern world of constant change. So you can be sure we are not going to waste your time on treatments that don’t work;
4. If you are a new patient and you have never seen us before you will receive a free $10 credit to spend on any of our products;
5. We offer a loyalty programme to you. For every full 10 treatments received from us, either covered by ACC or private within any 12-month period you will receive a free 30-minute massage. Please note this offer is not valid for treatments received at a discounted price;
6. You will receive a text reminder service so you will never have to miss your physiotherapy appointment again;
7. We use hands-on manual therapy techniques. You can be assured that the treatment sessions are very much one-on-one and you will not be left with a heat bag for half an hour while the therapist goes and sees someone else. We strongly believe in the value of patient-therapist interaction and every care will be taken to address your needs in the most effective way possible;
8. Our treatment sessions are at least 30 minutes long. You will be provided with plenty of information about your injury. This time also lets you ask as many questions as you like;
9. If you're looking for physiotherapy in Howick - look no further. We are conveniently located along Pakuranga Road in the heart of Highland Park and Howick areas.
10. There is plenty of parking space available. Disability access is available through a wheel-chair friendly elevator.
My name is Alex Blazhevskyiy and I am the senior physiotherapist/director. I have extensive experience working with top level sports teams being involved in sports rehab, musculoskeletal assessment and injury management. On top of my Physiotherapy degree I hold a Postgraduate Diploma in Sports Medicine from the University of Otago. Please click on the link above on the left-hand side if you would like to find out more about me.
Victor Chang has joined our clinic in February 2013. Victor has just recently moved up from Christchurch, where he also worked in private practice. Victor is a very enthusiastic young man for whom physiotherapy is much than just a job. He is very passionate about his profession and will be very happy to help you with any niggles or injuries you may have.
Hours of operation
7:30am - 7:30pm
7:30am - 5pm
7:30am - 7:30pm
7:30am - 5pm
7:30am - 7:30pm
8:30am - 12pm
We are conveniently located inside the Howick Recreation Centre (563 Pakuranga Road, Howick, Auckland). If you are driving along Pakuranga Road away from Auckland City or Pakuranga towards Howick Village you will see the big Countdown Highland Park on the right-hand side of the road. Drive another 300 metres and look for a for a white physio sign on the side of the road saying "BodyFit Physio". This is where we are. There is always plenty of free parking available. Enter the building and go up the stairs on your right. The first door you see is our physiotherapy clinic. There is a wheel-chair access lift available. Please mention that you may need to use it in case if you require one when making your appointment.
Call for an appointment today: 09-5328942
I look forward to being able to use my skills to speed up your recovery!